Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sort of Parable

My mom has really said some things of God that affected me lately. So after she read me some scriptures, I came up with this sort of parable about Jesus and salvation.

A ship, the Salvation, tossed in a roaring sea. In a struggle, two men were thrown overboard. The ship's captain tossed two life-savers into the water. The first man grabbed the life-saver and held fast, struggling until he was safe on the Salvation. He thanked and blessed the captain. But the second man grabbed the life-saver and found that it hurt his hands, and he let go. The captain called to the man, but the man would not heed his call. So the second man perished forever in the sea.

What do you think? I hope it helps you in some way to see something more in God.

-Jaime-

2 comments:

Lexi BFFL ♥ said...

I think it is very good! You are a very good writer Jaime! Hope to see you soon.

His Princess,
Alexis ♥♥♥

Jaime said...

Thanks Lexi, see you soon too. :) By the way, I responded to your email yesterday (monday).

Love you!

Your Friend Forever,
Jaime