Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

5 Random Things Post

Hey Everyone!!!!!  It's Jaime, I know I haven't posted in FOREVER!  

The first random thing is quilts.  I just finished a baby quilt, and it's so cute!!!  It's my first quilt and really simple, but still cute.  Its theme is cute cartoon frogs.  Me and Mom went to the store a while ago and found three froggy themed materials and one plain green.  Court just finished cutting out squares for a quilt and she just a few minutes ago started sewing.

The second random thing is Mikey.  He came back for a visit!  He's grown soooo much.  He's taller, can talk more (though he's forgotten a few animal sounds), and has really long hair.  When we watched him a little while ago, we actually put a barrette in his hair to hold his bangs back.  Shhhh...don't tell his dad.  :)

The third random thing is August.  This August we kids are going to go to our grandparents house in North Carolina.  We are probably going to stay there about a week.  And their neighbor has offered to let us swim in her underground pool.  I can hardly wait to go there!!!!!

The fourth random thing is just a couple hairstyle blogs that I like.  The first is cutegirlshairstyles.com.  I really love this blog.  It has some really cute hairstyle ideas.  The other is princesshairstyles.com.  I really like this one too.  They both have really cute hairstyles.

And, last but definitely not least, my fifth random thing.  Aunt Becky and our cousins are moving back to Virginia!!!  I'm so excited!!!  They had moved to Delaware, but they found it wasn't a very nice place.  Their were alot of child molesters around their and they didn't feel safe.  They're moving back into a giant house.  I think it has about 7 bedrooms and is two story with a basement.  So yeah.  But I'm so excited!!


Well, that's it for my five random things post.  Hope you liked it!

-Jaime-

P.S.  If you read this, I miss you Lexi!!

1 comment:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

I miss you too, Jaime!
♥Lexi