Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Monday, March 2, 2009

It Snowed!!!!


We finally got a good snow down here! 9 inches! It's awesome. We actually just came in at around 12:00 or 12:30. It was awesome out there. I think it's still snowing a little bit.

We had a blast! We threw snowballs. (At one point, we kids ganged up on Dad.) Jaime tackled me after I threw a snowball her way.

We also went sledding down this hill into the ditch in our back yard. there's this big pile of leaves and all at the bottom so... Yeah, it was awesome. Will tried to snowboard down the hill. He actually made it down a few times. I didn't do so well. I kept leaning back too far and falling backwards. The sledding was fun, though, except that there was this big, old hunk of wood out there that kept making me fly up in the air every time I went down. Lol.

Hopefully the snow on our road'll get a little more packed in so that we can sled down there too. The snow's a little too powdery right now.

One of these'm days I'll get the pictures on here, but I just don't feel up to it right at the moment. =D

Ok I am now up to posting the pics. (March 21st) Here they are.

In the beginning, it began to snow, and the kids saw that the snow was good....

...And they made snowballs...

....To throw at each other...

...And the dog came out and saw that the snow was ~~ C-O-L-D ~~

...It continued to snow all through the night....

....Until the ground was entirely covered in snow the next day....

...And the kids had a blast playing in it for the short time it lasted...



~~~THE END~~~



-Courtney-



No comments: