Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sledding....


I just got back from sledding with Will, Jaime, and Dad over on that big ol' hill by the tennis court. It was pretty fun. Seems like 9 out of 10 times I ended up hitting a bump somewheres near the bottom and tumbling over the sled. Will even ran over me once!!

Me and Will, we were going side by side. I got ahead, and somehow my sled turned off in front of his. We were going, going, going, and then all of a sudden my sled gets stuck in the snow, Will's sled gets lodged up under mine, and the next thing I know snow was flying over my face. Will must have been thrown over me. Yeah... Kind of scary.



-Courtney-

No comments: