Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Annie's Smile


Today I managed to get some pictures of Annie 'smiling.' She was laying down in my room, the quilt on the back of my couch had fallen on top of her much to her delight. She was just laying there with her top lip stuck up, so that all her teeth were showing. It looked as if she were smiling! I've posted some of the pics below.




Ok this one is a little freaky!

Oh yeah, almost forgot! Here're some pictures of Annie and her elf ears. Lol, kind of funny! At first it was an accident, but then we saw how funny she looked, so I took some pics.





-Courtney-


No comments: