Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Driving... O.O



Dad took me driving today. We (Dad, Will, Jaime, and Me) went down to my old elementary school (Highland Springs Elementary), so I could practice.



Dad even let me drive part of the way home. I kind of turned too far when turning onto Washington and crossed the double line....which then made me turn way too far the other way and roll over a pile of snow.


But overall, I think I did pretty well for my second time. Didn't run into anything at least...


Dad says I drive too fast on the turns. I also tend to forget to look in the mirrors... And how can I pay attention to the speed and the road and the mirrors and Dad's instructions all at the SAME time??!!!




-Courtney-


No comments: