Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Highway Driving



I got to drive on the highway for the first time a few days ago. It was pretty sweet! Buuut...at the same time kind of freaky!! Especially since you have to go like...SIXTY...FIVE...MILES...AN HOUR.... =O

Dad said I did pretty well. Even getting on and off the ramps and changing lanes, I did pretty well.

There was only one point that I almost crashed into a mail box coming home... But that wasn't on the highway!!




-Courtney-



Oh yeah, and I forgot to say! I got my learner's permit card in the mail!! AND...I LOOK...HORRIBLE!!! My face looks kind of fat for some strange reason... =/

And my signature is TERRIBLE! My scribbley "Y" isn't the only thing that's wrong.


No comments: