Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summer Camp Ad

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knew about any good summer camps that a 12 year old, 16 year old, and a 17 year old could all go to.  I want a Christian camp that is CHEAP.  I looked up Christian summer camps and almost all of them were 300 to 1000 dollars at LEAST.  The cheapest one I found was 125 to 300 dollars a week.  I would like a camp that costs about--I dunno--50-75 a week because there are three of us kids.  PLEASE leave a comment if you know of any.  I REALLY want to go to summer camp this year.  Court and Will have done it but I couldn't.  At the time I was too little.  So, once again, PLEASE comment if you have any suggestions.  Thanks

-Jaime-

No comments: