Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Please Pray

I have some family members that are not Christians. By that I don't mean my dad and mom and brother and sister. I mean relatives that I don't know very much. Ones that live far away. I am not going to give any names. If they are not Christians they will not go to heaven. They need to repent of their sin and follow God to the END. I just ask anyone who reads this to pray for them to become Christians and follow Christ. If you are interested you can go to http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/index2.html


-Jaime Robinson-

1 comment:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Hi Jamie,

I know how you feel. Lots of my Relitives are not Christians ether. I will try to remember to pray for them. Can you pray For Mine? Love you!!!

His Princess,
Alexis