Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Little About My Day


Where shall I begin....let's see...

Oh yes, the WORMS. So, I was dusting my shelves today, and then I notice this little creepy looking worm thing. { It looked like this ─> >O,o,o,o,o,o } It was really weird because it had these little hairs sticking out of it's rear. o.O

And then I saw another one hanging on my dusting rag by some sticky stuff... So then I got a little creeped out. I mean 1 of them, ok, but 2! Your pushing my limits!

They weren't really worms though; they were more like baby centipedes. And what I'm really not for liking is that I saw some of those a short while back in my bed...

Here's my Facebook status message on the worm thing if you want to read it:

Courtney A. Robinson says: Ewww is that a worm?! It's a little orange thing with these long hairs coming out of it's rear. Yuck!!! And it was in my room. =/


Courtney A. Robinson
EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!! There's another bigger one stuck to my dusting rag!!!!!

Courtney A. Robinson
The worm is moving....

Courtney A. Robinson
The one worm that was stuck on my rag...well, I cut it off what I thought was some string...but now─erm─the worm is stuck on my scissors, and I don't think that was a string....it was something sticky that got stuck on my scissors...along with the stupid worm...

Courtney A. Robinson
I'm sorry, but this worm thing is creeping me out..... I think I saw some of those when I took my bed out a few months ago... (.) (.)

Courtney A. Robinson
Mom says they're little centipede bugs that hatched in my room. Whew, that's a relief....wait, but what happens when they get bigger, and they're all in my room?! AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

George Oyaro
Com'on Courtney! They're harmless! Let them stay! What do u think? Say hello to mama.

Courtney A. Robinson
Yeah, I just hope I don't see too many of them in my room.... They're fine outside, but in my room...yuck! =/


And after the whole worm thing, I almost grabbed the dead bug on my desk (I just realized I said "dresser" instead of "desk" on my Facebook status. Woops!) and ate that instead of a twizzler. Whew, glad I looked at what I was grabbing at first!

A short while after this, Annie (our pitbull) walked into my room and pooped all over my floor. =/ That mess was NOT fun to clean up. Ick! Annie had to get a bath too. Luckily Jaime and Will took care of that.

A few hours later, I had to go vacuum out the black truck, and it was really HOT in there. But, that wasn't too bad.

Then, Mom said The Word: SNACK!!!!

YAY FOR CHOCOLATE POPTARTS!!! =Þ


-Courtney-


No comments: