Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Going to Dorey Park - 2:00


We'll probably be taking Mikey to Dorey Park later around 2:00. Hopefully, it won't be too hot. It's been really hot this whole week practically. It's alright sitting in the shade with the wind blowing, but if you're out in the sun, it feels like you're sizzling in a frying pan. HOT!

I might take my camera and take some pictures. In that case, I should probably charge it, huh? Ok charging. Be bad if it cut off on me while trying to take a pic or vid.

Speaking of which, I should probably get those clips of Mikey onto Windows Movie Maker and put them altogether to make a short video.

Well, guess I'll write about how it goes when I get back.


-Courtney-

No comments: