Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Dinner

Christmas dinner went well. We ate mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade herb bread, ham, and a roast duck!!! Everything besides the duck was the normal dinner foods. (It was the first time we ever had duck...at least, that we cooked!) I liked the green beans, herb bread, ham, and duck. But one thing I never did like was mashed potatoes! You probably think I'm crazy because I don't like mashed potatoes, but oh well. I like fried potatoes (if you cook them long enough). Back to the point. I especially liked the duck legs (just like I like chicken legs), but I was the only one who tried them. Everyone else ate the other parts of the duck. But on my second duck leg I was surprised by the taste of orange sauce!!! I made a funny face that made my dad laugh like crazy! I think I had pretty good reason to spit it out though...orange sauce...YUCK!!! After I had pealed off all of the duck skin that had orange sauce on it, I ate the rest.

After cleaning up all of the dishes together, we played a game of LIFE at my request...but it didn't go as well as I had wanted. It was a bit chaotic with everyone asking one another, "Who's turn is it?", or "What is your salary?", or "Give me 70,000 for my pay day." So, we decided to quit in the middle.

Dessert was Chocolate Pudding Pie with an oreo crust. The pudding was a little mushier than it was supposed to be but it tasted good. We also had those chocolate cookies that come in a little box at grocery stores and homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies. I liked the Chocolate Chip Cookies more.

So that sums up our Christmas dinner and afterwards.

-Jaime Robinson-



Hey, Jaime, you forgot to mention the bony bacon we ate for breakfast! Yep, that's right. There was little pieces of bone in mine and Jaime's bacon! Lol. It was kind of weird. I've never had bacon that had little chunks of bone stuck in it. WEIRD!

-Courtney-


No comments: