Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Dream I Had One Time


I can't remember many dreams but this post is about one that I think I will always remember.

In my dream, there was a boxing match going on at the end of my street. (That really has nothing to do with the dream but it was part of it.) Practically my whole family was there. All except my dad, I think. He was supposed to be at work. Well, I was not overly interested in boxing so I headed on home. (Which looked pretty close to my real house in appearance.) As I was walking up the street I saw my dad coming home and his work truck (he works at James River Air Conditioning and is a Commercial Service Technician. I don't really know what that is but I saw it on some work card and that's what he says he is.) and his truck was on fire! Then I heard him call "Turn off the coffee pot!" or something like that. The first thing that popped into my head was "The coffee pot?!" But since he was my dad I did so. After I turned it off I turned my head and saw a dinosaur in standing in the living room! Terrified, I ran to the sunroom (which we don't really have) and it followed. I closed the door and sighed with relief. It was then that I saw the door knob turning! (It was one of those door knobs that has the thing that you push down. I don't know how else to describe it so I hope you know what I mean.) I just stood there in disbelief. The dinosaur started walking towards me and me backing up. I came to the end of the room where I was cornered. I got down on my knees and prayed to God. I saw the dinosaurs wide open mouth coming down upon my head and then I was awoken by my mom. My prayer was answered!

Kind of a strange dream but it's the only one I can remember. It actually seemed real in my dream though.
That was my dream.


-Jaime Robinson-



1 comment:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Hi Jaime!

Wow, um that was a really weird dream. BUT don't worry I have weird ones to -here's one- It's kind of scary....

We were at the Beach and my favorite uncle took me out to go driving around (to the store or something, or was supposed to!) and the we passed by a house a little further down and there was a deer in the drive way, so my Uncle honked at it and it went away (Don't worry this isn't the bad part.. It’s WORSE!!!) And my uncle said lets go see if there are any more deer. I didn't want to but...he did it anyway. then we saw a Indian under the guys porch and we tried to tell him( he was cooking on the grill) "THERE IS A INDIAN UNDER YOUR PORCH!!!!" but he looked and said he knew(I think.. I am trying to remember this!) And came down any way. Then I noticed that he (The Indian) had a cross necklace on and so did I! So I tried to show him my necklace to show that I was a Christian too, but he got an angry look on his face And said “I no Like Christians!” Well you would imagine that made me Scared because I have read books were the Indians Will Crush your skull, Or Scrape your skin off with a shell or knife ECT! And then he said something to the guy who owned the house and they looked back at me. Then he said “SIGN THIS (it was a thing that would make me deny Jesus.) OR I WILL CRUSH YOUR SKULL!!!!!” And of course by then I was shaking and trembling horribly, but I firmly said “NO”! HE continued his taunting and I kept saying NO! Then he finally started to try and catch me!! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo scared and yet I knew I could do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians ?:?) Mean while my uncle (who says he is a Christian too.) just stood there and looked at me in awe! I was calling for help but it seemed he was frozen!!!

………..And I woke up sweating and hot! I was scared to death!!I looked at the closet afraid something would come out of it…. I don’t know if I ever went back to sleep. I was sleeping in Lydia’s room then to gain sleep. But I don’t sleep there any more- I am too scared!

LOVE YOU!!!

His Princess,
Alexis