Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Christian poem I Wrote


This is another poem I wrote last night. (Wednesday) This is a Christian one that calls us, Christians, sheep and Jesus the shepherd. It is made of all couplets. It illustrates some things that we Christians might have to go through spiritually. Here it is. Enjoy!



A Shepherd's Love
By: Jaime Robinson

The Lord is my shepherd,
I will listen to his word.

Though I am a sinner,
He will make me a winner.

From my sin, I took a leap,
And became one of His sheep.

But a wolf came and he,
Decided to take me.

He came very sneakily,
And used his flattery.

As a weak sheep, I fell for it,
And landed in his dark pit.

Then I began to pray,
Every night and every day.

On the seventh day I saw,
The Lord of light and law.

Then my Lord was struck,
And He fell in the muck.

The wolf came from around a bend,
Struck my Lord again, and that was the end.

"He's gone," the wolf said.
My Lord was dead.

I kept thinking about it,
But remained in the pit.

Then it was, after three days,
I looked up and saw golden rays.

Suddenly, I was out of the pit,
And that was when I saw it.

I slowly, carefully, turned around,
And fell on my face on the ground.

I was now revived,
For my Lord was alive.


-Jaime Robinson-


1 comment:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

WOW! that is a very good poem!

LOVE YOU!

His Princess,
Alexis

YOUR TRUEST FRIEND!