Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Riddle


Yesterday, my brother asked me to make him a riddle to solve...well, this is all I could come up with...you might not get it...if you come up with the answer, just post a comment with your answer. I told my sister about it and asked her the answer and when she didn't know the answer I told her the answer...and she just stared at me like "ooookkkkkk...that's strange." Well, here it is!



No matter how much I bug you...

No matter how hard you scrub me...
I'll never be free of the stink...

What am I?


I'll give the answer some time next week.


-Jaime Robinson-

No comments: