Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Poem I Wrote While I was Doing My School

I was doing (well supposed to be doing) my school work and I couldn't concentrate so I started writing this poem. I like writing poems. If you didn't notice I have posted alot of them. :) Enjoy!


Paul's Gift Of Forgiving
By: Jaime Robinson

There once lived a boy named Paul,
Who's brother's name was Saul.
Saul was mean,
But Paul could be seen,
Buying his brother a mall.

Paul remained nice,
Rescueing even mice.
But Saul was still mean,
And was always seen,
Putting down his brother's shirt, cold ice.

Paul says, "Jesus loves all,
All short and all tall.
He wants all to come,
Into His kingdom.
He will also forgive you, Saul."

Saul looks down shamefully,
And says, "I'm so sorry.
I have been so mean,
When you could be seen,
Giving me all you have joyfully.

I want to be a Christian,
And will carefully listen,
To all that you have to say.
And I promise you, I will pay,
For all the mean things I have done."

Paul says, "You're forgiven.
Let's go on livin'.
Ask God to forgive you.
As a Christian , you're new,
So I will tell you, Jesus' life was given."


-Jaime Robinson-

No comments: