Jaime is working on reconstructing the blog. It's really in need of something more appealing, now that the template designer can be used. Expect it to look a little--errmmm--out of place and strange for a while!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

HUNTING: YOUNG BUCK!!!!


HURRAY!!! Dad and Will shot a young buck when they went hunting today. They haven't returned yet, but Mom got off talking on the phone with Dad earlier, and he told her about it, and she told us (me and Jaime). Dad shot the deer, and I reckon their, err, doing it up, I guess. I don't remember how you say it. It wouldn't be dressing it would it? I don't know, but the important part is that they finally got a deer! Plus, they'll be bringing me home a chicken sandwich from McDonalds! And Jaime too, but that's not important, lol. ...Will got to drive our Trail Blazer....grrrr. No, I'm not angry, but one of these days I want to drive it. Well, I guess that'll be all for now.

-Courtney-


No comments: